Facing emergency & secondary brain damage
Location: Palais des Congrès de Paris (2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris, France)
Dates: October 21, 2018 (during LIVES 2018 in Paris)
Master Class Directors:
Fabio Silvio Taccone, Chair of the Neuro-Intensive Care Section, ESICM
Lara Prisco, Deputy of the Neuro-Intensive Care Section
Endorsement: This Master Class is endorsed by the Neuro-Intensive Care Section, ESICM
For more information about registration, see the LIVES 2018 webpages.
Key Reasons to attend
- Understand how to detect, assess and treat primary and secondary brain injuries and potential complications
- Participate in a highly practical course
- Exchange best practice and network with leading experts and peers
- An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event
- Causes, from intracranial mass lesions, skull fractures, to haematomas, oedemas, post-traumatic infarctions, blast injuries and much more
- Neurological and ICP monitoring, measurements, thresholds, interpretation, advanced monitoring techniques
- Therapeutic interventions and specific management
- Complications and outcomes
Who should attend this master class?
- Intensivists and nurses who wish to refresh or acquire knowledge on how to face emergency and secondary brain damage.
Social media: @ESICM #NIC #brain #neuro