FREE FOR MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS
ESICM webinars have become a popular online tool to help members access the best and most up-to-date research and clinical practice information… AND an opportunity to interact with top experts from across the field of intensive care medicine!
Each month, one of our scientific sections organises a one-hour interactive session led by top experts, featuring a hot topic related to clinical practice.
ESICM Members who participate are eligible for 1 CME credit after completing a post-webinar questionnaire.
ESICM Partner Webinars do not include CME accreditation.
All registered participants can submit questions during the live session.
We also offer interactive webinars from our two representative groups, N&AHP and NEXT, as well as industry partner supported sessions.
All sessions are recorded and are made available (approximately 5 days after each live session) for active ESICM members to access freely (24/7). Find these videos below.
Want to participate in an upcoming ESICM Webinar?
Learn more about upcoming sessions and pre-register using the provided links.
- Once you have registered, you will receive confirmation by email, as well as instructions about how to connect on the day of the webinar.
- Following the webinars organised by our scientific sections (marked by *), registrants will receive a link to complete a brief questionnaire about the session. If you would like to obtain a CME credit after attending a webinar, you must ensure that you complete this form and that you are an ESICM member in good standing.
- ESICM Partner Webinars do not include CME accreditation.
If you have any questions related to ESICM webinars, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Webcast – SSC
The Surviving Sepsis Campaign Hour-1 Bundle
Presented by Laura E. Evans and Andrew Rhodes
Moderator: Mitchell M. Levy
Date: Friday 10th August 2018
Time: 16:00 CET
Attend this free Surviving Sepsis Campaign® (SSC) webcast to learn more about the Hour-1 bundle released after being updated to reflect the latest evidence from the International Guidelines for Management of Sepsis and Septic Shock 2016.
The “sepsis bundle” has been central to the implementation of the SSC since the first publication of evidence-based guidelines in 2004. Developed separately from recommendations in the guidelines, the 3- and 6-hour bundles have been cornerstones of sepsis quality improvement across the globe. In this webcast, expert faculty will cover the below learning objectives, as well as answer questions about the new Hour-1 Bundle.
- Recognise changes in the SSC Hour-1 Sepsis Bundle, modified from the earlier 6- and 3-hour bundles
- Articulate the relationship between the Hour-1 Sepsis Bundle and the 2016 SSC Guidelines
- Discover opportunities to apply the Hour-1 Bundle to enhance the care and management of patients suffering from sepsis and septic shock
Registration for this session is now open for all (need to create a free SCCM profile to register):
ESICM Webinar – HSRO
Does intensive care confer any benefit after surgery?
Presented by Rupert Pearse
Moderator: Michelle Chew
Date: Thursday 6th September 2018
Time: 16:00 – 17:00 CET
Topics to be covered:
- Description of the high-risk surgical population
- What is the impact of failure to rescue and what are the benefits of critical care?
- Conclusion / take-home messages
Registration for this session is now open for all: