Advance your career through mentoring projects, training grants and fellowships. Find your peers and start networking.
Welcome to NEXT!
To promote and facilitate mobility of young intensivists
Members of NEXT e-MOVE you can find out:
- How ICM training is organised throughout Europe
- How to validate your qualifications and register as a doctor in different European countries
- What it is to live in different countries (from health insurance to childcare)
- Information about ESICM NEXT Fellowships that might suit your training needs!
General info about Europe/ICM
- Directive 2005/36/EC
- Summary of ICM training across the European union
Is moving abroad right for me? What’s the best timing to go abroad during my training? How shall I get organised? How to choose the best centre for my learning goals?
NEXT @ LIVES
To boost your career opportunities
ESICM NEXT trainees and young specialists, we are delighted to announce a new opportunity to boost your career opportunities, research productivity, and personal growth: The ICE-Mentoring Project.
Join the ICE-Mentoring Project & Become a mentee of an ESICM faculty member!
- Get help with planning and conducting research projects
- “Go international” by networking with your cross-border mentor and increase mobility in your work
- Get expert advice on your ICM training and career development
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Exam Preparation Courses
Thematic Advanced Courses
Practical Case Based Workshops
All of ESICM ‘s congress resources are available at your fingertips – online, anytime, anywhere!
European Diploma in ICM (EDIC)
European Diploma in advanced critical care EchoCardiography (EDEC)