Advance your career through mentoring projects, training grants and fellowships.
Find your peers and start networking.
Welcome to NEXT!
NEXT @ LIVES
To promote and facilitate mobility of young intensivists
Designed by and for members of NEXT, E-MOVE is an online career development tool you can use to discover:
- How ICM training is organised throughout Europe
- How to validate your qualifications and register as a doctor in different European countries
- What it is like to live in different countries (from health insurance to childcare)
- Information about ESICM NEXT Fellowships that might suit your training needs!
- Career Centre
General info about Europe/ICM
- Directive 2005/36/EC
- Summary of ICM training across the European union
Is moving abroad right for me? When is the best time to go abroad during my training? How should I get organised? How to choose the best centre for my learning goals?
To boost your career opportunities
ESICM NEXT trainees and young specialists, we are delighted to announce a new opportunity to boost your career opportunities, research productivity, and personal growth: The NEXT-Mentoring Project.
Join the NEXT-Mentoring Project & become a mentee of an ESICM faculty member!
- Get help with planning and conducting your research projects
- “Go international” by networking with your cross-border mentor and increase mobility in your work
- Get expert advice about your ICM training and career development
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
All of ESICM ‘s congress resources are available at your fingertips – online, anytime, anywhere!
European Diploma in ICM (EDIC)
European Diploma in advanced critical care EchoCardiography (EDEC)