Septic shock management
Location: Palais des Congrès de Paris (2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris, France)
Dates: October 20-21, 2018 (during LIVES 2018 in Paris)
Master Class Directors:
Yasser Sakr, Germany, MD, Consultant, Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Uniklinikum Jena, Germany; Chair Systemic Inflammation and Sepsis (SIS) Section, ESICM
Thomas Scheeren, The Netherlands, MD, PhD, Department of Anaesthesiology University Medical Centre Groningen, Chair Cardiovascular Dynamics (CD) Section, ESICM
Endorsement: This Master Class is endorsed by the Cardiovascular Dynamics and the Systemic Inflammation and Sepsis Sections, ESICM
For more information about registration, see the LIVES 2018 webpages.
Key Reasons to attend
- Get up-to-date on septic shock management
- Participate in a highly interactive course
- Exchange best practice and network with leading experts and peers
- An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event
- The critically ill patient with septic shock and the causative agent
- Resuscitation and haemodynamic support of the septic patient (fluid resuscitation, vasopressors and treatment options in refractory septic shock)
- Identification and control of the source of infection
- Treatment and adjuvant therapy for sepsis, from corticosteroids, blood products, analgesia and sedation, to thromboembolism and stress ulcer prophylaxis, anticoagulants, blood purification and much more
Who should attend this master class?
- This master class is designated for young trainees as well as senior intensive care physicians dealing with patients with sepsis and septic shock.
Social media: @ESICM #CD #SIS #sepsis