Clinical challenges in neuro-critical care
Location: CityCube, Berlin, Germany
Dates: September 28, 2019 (during LIVES 2019 in Berlin)
Master Class Director: Fabio Silvio Taccone MD, PhD, Department of Intensive Care, Hôpital Erasme, Brussels, Belgium
Endorsement: This Master Class is endorsed by the Neuro-Intensive Care Section, ESICM
For more information about registration, see the LIVES 2019 webpages.
For more information about programme, see the Preliminary Programme.
Key Reasons to attend
- Discuss the management of relevant acute brain diseases using clinical cases
- Immerse in more clinical practice than only RCTs and guidelines
- Participate in a practical and interactive course
- Exchange best practice and network with leading experts and peers
- An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event
- Refractory intracranial hypertension after severe TBI
- Severe Delayed Cerebral Ischemia
- Status Epilepticus
- Large Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Severe bacterial meningitis
- Large intracranial hemorrhage
Who should attend this master class?
- Intensivists and nurses who wish to refresh or acquire knowledge in neuro-critical care
Social media: @ESICM #NIC #brain #neuro