Basic course in echocardiography
Location: CityCube, Berlin, Germany
Dates: September 28-29, 2019 (during LIVES 2019 in Berlin)
Master Class Director: Bernard Cholley, MD, PhD, Head of cardiac surgical ICU, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Endorsement: This Master Class is endorsed by the Cardiovascular Dynamics Section and EDEC, ESICM
For more information about registration, see the LIVES 2019 webpages.
For more information about programme, see the Preliminary Programme.
Key Reasons to attend
- Review the basics of cardiac and lung ultrasound for intensivists
- Participate in a highly practical course
- Exchange best practice and network with leading experts and peers
- An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event
- Basic competences in echocardiography and what an intensivist should know
- Cardiac study
- Left ventricular dysfunction and failing right ventricle
- Normal and failing RV
- Wall motion abnormalities
- Pericardial effusion
- Valvular regurgitation
- Measurements and interpretation of inferior vena cava and much more
Who should attend this master class?
- Intensivists who wish to acquire the basic competences in echocardiography or are willing to refresh their knowledge in the field.
Social media: @ESICM #CD #edec #cardio #echo