Scientific Programme & CME Accreditation
- Faculty List (subject to change)
- Final Programme
- Paper Final Programme
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Forms of the Organising/Scientific Committee
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Forms of the Faculty
- This event has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 18 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
- This event has been granted 16-hour CME credits of Critical Care Medicine for Taiwanese Intensivists for the whole conference (one-day pass = 8-hour CME credits).
ESICM offers to attend two of four different Master Classes on 14 April 2019 with extra registration fees of 20€ per Master Class (one in the morning and one in the afternoon).
Please note that there is a limited number of availability (100 pax/Master Class). We cannot guarantee your attendance without registration before. Registration will be made on "first come, first serve" basis.
Please choose the Master Class(es) you would like to book additionally. If you have any inquiries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact the ESICM Registration Department per telephone at +49 (0)30 24 603 319 or per email
- Master Class - Sepsis management
- Master Class - Mechanical ventilation: Applying physiology and RCTs in practice
- Master Class - ECLS
- Master Class - Haemodynamic monitoring: Individualised precision medicine