The abstract submission system closed on 16 May 2022, at 12:00pm CEST.
Abstract submitters received an e-mail confirmation immediately after submitting their abstract. If you did not receive this e-mail, please contact the Abstract Department.
The submitted abstracts will be now examined anonymously by the ESICM Conference Committee. The authors will be informed of acceptance/rejection of their abstract by e-mail. All abstracts selected for presentation at the Conference will be either presented as oral or e-poster presentations. There will be no publication in the ICMx Journal (= no Abstract Book).
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the abstract at the session and the time decided by the Conference Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed. Failure to present the abstract for other than duly motivated reasons will lead to rejection of abstract submission at the next ESICM Event.
- Registration fees for the presenting author will not be waived.
- It is the authors' responsibility to submit abstracts in perfect order with no errors in spelling and grammar. Abstracts will not be corrected.
- ESICM does not accept case reports.
- The authors agree that ESICM will record the presentation for subsequent use as it deems appropriate.
- The signing author certifies that any work with human or animal subjects related in this abstract complies with the guiding principles for experimental procedures set forth in the Declaration of Helsinki and related publications.
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the automatic rejection of the abstract.