EDIC I Refresher Course
The traditional pre-congress EDIC I Refresher Course will not happen in Madrid this year, but we still want to offer our members and others an opportunity to meet top experts live, to rehearse difficult topics and to practice EDIC Part 1-type MCQs before actual exam, scheduled for October 12th 2020. Therefore, we have prepared an online form of the refresher course in the form of afternoon webinars on six Thursdays from 27th August to 1st October 2020.
The course registrants benefit from an exclusive access to the online content of the EDIC I Preparation Course, but also can watch again the recorded sessions once available.
The registrations are closed.
The next EDIC I Refresher Course will be organised in 2021 during the ESICM LIVES annual congress in Copenhagen.
Key Reasons to Attend
- This is the official ESICM EDIC Refresher Course
- Led by key speakers from the Division of Professional Development and experienced EDIC examiners
- This course includes EXCLUSIVE access to the online EDIC I Preparation course*, which includes mock exam with EDIC-style MCQs
- Tips on how to pass the exam, including guidance on educational materials and other resources to best prepare for the EDIC I exam
- Insight into current topics and controversies in critical care
- Topics covered in this course the time dedicated to each reflects their representation in the EDIC I exam
- Interactive discussions with experts
- Live interactive voting between sessions
Who should attend this course?
- Candidates preparing for EDIC I or a similar standardised exam
- Physicians who want to refresh their core knowledge of general intensive care medicine
*Note: This exclusive access is only available to paid registrants of the Refresher Course on the ESICM Academy. There are limited spaces available for this session.
Further questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org