DIGITAL EDIC I PREPARATION COURSE
The pandemic has brought more disruption in our lives than ever before. To overcome all the new barriers and meet the needs of our healthcare community, we have digitalized all our educational events of 2021. Interaction, critical thinking, learner empowerment are only a few key elements we have carefully considered in our educational strategy. In this context, the traditional Postgraduate Refresher Course becomes the Digital EDIC I Preparation Course (DEDICATE).
Lennie DERDE MD, Intensive Care Centre, University Medical Centre Utrecht, The Netherlands; Chair of Clinical Training Committee, ESICM
Lars HEIN MD, Dept. of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Nordsjællands Hospital, Denmark; Chair of the EDIC exam Committee, ESICM
- Registrations open: July 12, 2021
- Opening of the online classroom: August 2, 2021
- Live interactive webinars: September 6, 8, 13 and 15, 2021 at 15:30 CEST
- Closing of the online classroom: October 4, 2021
Full course programme below
Key Reasons to Attend
- This is the official ESICM EDIC I Preparation Course
- Led by key experts from the Education and Training Committee and experienced EDIC examiners
- This course includes EXCLUSIVE access to the online EDIC I Preparation course*, which includes a mock exam with EDIC-style MCQs
- Tips on how to pass the exam, including guidance on educational materials and other resources to best prepare for the EDIC I exam
- To understand the objective and format of the exam
- To guide on the resources available
- To motivate and engage the participants in the learning process (self-study and LIVE virtual sessions)
- To evaluate progress and provide tailored support where required
- To understand the practicalities of the exam
Who should attend this course?
- Candidates preparing for the EDIC I exam or a similar standardised exam
*Note: This exclusive and time-limited access is only available to paid registrants of DEDICATE 2021 on the ESICM Academy. There are limited spaces available for this session.
Further questions? Contact us at email@example.com