EDIC I Refresher Course
Location: Palais des Congrès de Paris (2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris, France)
Dates: October 20-21, 2018 (during LIVES 2018 in Paris)
Course Director: Frantisek Duska, Associate Professor of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine at FNKV University Hospital in Prague; Chair of Clinical Training Committee, ESICM
For more information about registration see the LIVES 2018 webpages.
Key Reasons to Attend
- The official ESICM EDIC Refresher Course
- Led by key speakers from the Division of Professional Development and experienced EDIC examiners
- This course includes EXCLUSIVE access to the online EDIC I Prep course*, which includes a unique EDIC I MCQ database and mock exam
- Tips on how to pass the exam, including guidance on educational materials and other resources to best prepare for the EDIC I exam
- Insight into current topics and controversies in critical care
- Topics covered in this course the time dedicated to each reflects their representation in the EDIC I exam
- Interactive discussions with experts
- Live interactive voting between sessions
Who should attend this course?
- Candidates preparing for EDIC I or a similar standardised exam
- Physicians who want to refresh their core knowledge of general intensive care medicine
*Note: This exclusive access is only available to paid registrants of the Refresher Course. There are limited spaces available for this session.
Further questions? Contact us at email@example.com