EDIC I Refresher Course
The next edition will take place in Madrid at LIVES 2020.
Key Reasons to Attend
- This is the official ESICM EDIC Refresher Course
- Led by key speakers from the Division of Professional Development and experienced EDIC examiners
- This course includes EXCLUSIVE access to the online EDIC I Prep course*, which includes mock exam with EDIC-style MCQs
- Tips on how to pass the exam, including guidance on educational materials and other resources to best prepare for the EDIC I exam
- Insight into current topics and controversies in critical care
- Topics covered in this course the time dedicated to each reflects their representation in the EDIC I exam
- Interactive discussions with experts
- Live interactive voting between sessions
Who should attend this course?
- Candidates preparing for EDIC I or a similar standardised exam
- Physicians who want to refresh their core knowledge of general intensive care medicine
*Note: This exclusive access is only available to paid registrants of the Refresher Course on the ESICM Academy. There are limited spaces available for this session.
Further questions? Contact us at email@example.com