Managing multidrug resistant infections
Join presenter José Garnacho-Montero (Seville, Spain) on Thursday September 7th 2017 from 16:00 -17:00 CET for an interactive webinar on this important and timely topic in intensive care medicine. This session will answer the following questions:
- What is a multi-drug resistant pathogen?
- What are the risk factors for MDR-pathogen infections?
- How to prevent transmission?
- What are the therapeutic options in the empirical therapy?
- What are the therapeutic options in the targeted therapy?
Interested in joining this webinar? Pre-register below.
*Please note that only ESICM members are eligible for CME credit for attending this session.
Not currently an active member? Renew your membership or Join now!