Join the webinar today, 1 September, 16:00 – 17:00 CEST
Most intensive care patients have or develop coagulation abnormalities during their stay in the intensive care unit. These are a predictor of the need for massive transfusions and mortality.
Therefore, understanding the frequency, risk factors and management of anticoagulant-induced adverse events will help clinicians optimise patient outcomes.
Upon attendance of this webinar, you will be granted 1 European CME credit (ECMEC®s).
- Identify patients with coagulopathy in ICU settings
- Understand the complications and limitations of different anticoagulant agents
- Learn the techniques to face complications in critically ill patients
- Familiarise with the latest methods of assessing patients’ haemostatic status with minimal time delays
- Know how to keep the optimal and individual balance between sufficient haemostasis and prevention of thrombosis.
Topics & Experts
“Recognising and managing complications of anticoagulation agents”
Prof Marlies OSTERMANN
Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, London (UK)
Chair, ESICM Research Committee.
“How to monitor coagulation at the bedside ”
Dr Luca CARENZO
Istituto Clinico Humanitas IRCCS, Milan (IT).
Prof Jacques DURANTEAU
Hôpital Bicêtre AP-HP, Paris (FR).
Thanks to the support of