First webinar: today, 14 March, 16:00 – 17:00 CET
This series of 5 live webinars, starting March 14 aims to provide an overview of the importance of humanisation in critical care, and how healthcare professionals can provide evidence-based, person-centred care in their daily practice to improve patient outcomes and experiences.
After each webinar, you will be able to test your knowledge on the Educational Initiatives platform with 5 to 10 multiple-choice questions. The 20 best-scoring participants will receive free entry to the LIVES Annual Congress in Milan.
- 14 March ~ Sedation and opioid weaning: why ‘awake and aware’ and its challenges
- 25 April ~ Early rehabilitation: how to dose early mobilisation?
- 31 May ~ Humanising the ICU environment: What matters to patients and loved ones?
- 28 June ~ ICU Diaries: how to keep a diary?
- 12 July ~ Swallowing and communication: the way to a patient’s heart?
Webinar 1 Speakers
University of Southampton and University Hospital of Southampton (UK). ESICM N&AHP committee elected member.
IASO Maternity, Gynaecological and Children’s Hospital, Athens (GR). ESICM N&AHP committee elected member.
Department of Physiotherapy, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital (CH). ESICM N&AHP committee elected member.