Registrations for LIVES Forum Athens 2022 are now open.
Until 28th February, early fees applied. ESICM members can benefit from special reductions on the conference fee, set out below.
NB: 24% VAT is not included in the below costs and is added upon payment and invoicing.
CONFERENCE FEES (ON-SITE)
until 28 Feb
1 Mar to 30 Apr
from May 1
|ESICM/HSIC Member||220 €||280 €||340 €|
|Non Member||320 €||380 €||440 €|
|ESICM / HSIC Member Young Physician*||100 €||160 €||220 €|
|Non Member Young Physician*||200 €||260 €||320 €|
|Nurse & Allied Healthcare Professional Member||60 €||120 €||180 €|
|Nurse & Allied Healthcare Professional Non Member||160 €||220 €||280 €|
CONFERENCE FEES (VIRTUAL)
|From 21 June|
|Any attendee||100 €|
Above registration fees include:
- Access to the scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Documentation and material
- Certificate of attendance
Terms and Conditions
The registration fee is based on the date of the on-line registration submission and the payment, in full accordance with the deadlines mentioned above. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically
- If the maximum participant capacity is reached, the organisers reserve the right to refuse any registration.
- Registration to the conference is permitted to participants who are 18 years old or older. (The registration department reserves the right to request for an official identity card stating the age of the participant).
- The registration fees mentioned herein include entry to all sessions, the exhibition area and the opening session.
ESICM / HSIC Member
The reduced fee applies only to official members of the above-mentioned societies. In the case of a membership application during the conference registration process, the ESICM has 3 (three) weeks to approve or reject the application. In case of membership rejection, the non-member registration fee will apply.
Young Physician Registration
Only participants born on or after 1 January 1992 are eligible for the Young Physician registration. During the registration process, Young Physicians will be asked to provide proof of their age.
Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals
Participants eligible to register as nurses and allied healthcare professionals need to submit proof of their status* to the Registration Department, Conco Meetings and Events, otherwise, the regular participant registration fees will apply.
*Proof of status: 1. Professional card showing the status or 2. Letter from the Head of the Department on an official letterhead (confirming the status).
Media Representative Registration
There is no registration fee for accredited media representatives, however all media representatives need to register. Media Representatives will need to provide their official press card to the Registration Department.
For group registrations, please contact the Registration Department, Conco Meetings and Events at email@example.com.
The Registration Department cannot be held responsible for the double booking of an individual participant or group made by another company or organisation.
Registration Cancellation and Name Change Policy
Cancellations must be submitted via e-mail to the registration department firstname.lastname@example.org
- For cancellations submitted until the 14th of February 2022, no cancellation fees apply.
- For cancellations submitted from the 15th of February until the 31st of March 2022, 50% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees.
- For cancellations submitted from the 1st of April until the 16th of May 2022, 80% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees.
- No refunds will be made after the 17th of May 2022.
- In the event of conference postponement, all paid registration fees and services will be transferred to the new conference dates.
Refunds for cancelled registrations (per cancellation policy dates, mentioned above) will be carried-out within 2 months after the end of the conference. Please include full bank details on your written notification for cancellation. Bank charges will be borne by the cancelled participant.
Name changes must be submitted via e-mail to the registration department, at email@example.com
- 30 € per name change will be apply.
- For each new registrant the same terms and conditions as stated herein will apply.
- Name changes will be accepted only until the 31st of May 2022, by e-mail, indicating the new and old names and will all new contact details.
For group registrations please contact the Registration department
CONCO Meetings and Events
T: +30 210 6109991
**** Important Alert ****
There are an increasing number of fraudulent websites and individuals that impersonate ESICM and our events, but that are in no way associated with ESICM.
We would like to alert all our members and delegates to be aware of companies claiming to be ESICM partners and we strongly advise you to only use our official events registration partner, KIT.
Please also pay attention to fraudulent websites. There is only one ESICM LIVES 40 Website and ESICM’s only official provider of housing and registration is KIT Group GmbH.
ESICM will not accept any responsibility for bookings made via unofficial websites and agencies.