Two Best Abstracts Awards
Presenters of the 2 best abstracts will receive free registration for one of our forthcoming ESICM events (LIVES Paris 2022 or one e-Master Class).
Abstracts selected by the jury will be presented in our Poster Session during LIVES Forum in Athens on Friday 24 June between 12:50-13:40 in the Exhibition Area:
- A simple approach to Improving the Management of Patients Admitted with Traumatic Brain Injury managed within a District General Hospital - N. Desai (Birmingham, United Kingdom)
- A single brain CT scan in mild TBI is a safe tool to guide discharge from ED of patients on antithrombotic drugs - G. Diserò (Padova, Italy)
The submitted abstracts have been examined anonymously by the ESICM Reviewers. We thank the abstracts submitters and congratulate those selected. We also encourage the authors not selected to resubmit for the ESICM LIVES 2022 in Paris.
The authors have been informed of acceptance/rejection of their abstract by email on 26 April. All abstracts selected for mandatory presentation at the Conference will be presented as poster presentations. There will be no publication in the ICMx Journal (no Abstract Book) for LIVES Forum.
The abstract submission system closed on 04 April 2022. Abstract submitters received an e-mail confirmation immediately after submitting their abstract. If you did not receive this e-mail, please contact the Abstract Department.
- LIVES Forum will be an exclusive on-site event. All presenting authors must register for the conference and present their abstract in Athens.
- Registration fees for the presenting author will not be waived.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the abstract at the session and the time decided by the Conference Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.
- It is the authors' responsibility to submit abstracts in perfect order with no errors in spelling and grammar. Abstracts will not be corrected.
- ESICM does not accept case reports.
- The authors agree that ESICM will record the presentation for subsequent use as it deems appropriate.
- The signing author certifies that any work with human or animal subjects related in this abstract complies with the guiding principles for experimental procedures set forth in the Declaration of Helsinki and related publications.
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the automatic rejection of the abstract.