Mechanical Ventilation – State of the Art 2017
Over three days, the course directors Jean-Daniel Chiche, David Chiumello and Claude Guérin with top expert faculty will cover the State of the Art in Mechanical Ventilation in two parts encompassing five practical modules for learning.
Dates: Nov 28-30, 2017
Location: ESICM Brussels Training Centre (19 Rue Belliard – 1040 Brussels)
Faculty: JD Chiche, C Guérin, D Chiumello, L Heunks, B Cupik, A Mercat, D Gommers
Registration: EUR 360 (+ Belgian VAT 21%) for ESICM members and EUR 480 (+ Belgian VAT 21%) for non-members
Special reduced fees for young doctors (born on or after January 1, 1987): EUR 280 + VAT – ID card or passport must be provided at the onsite check-in process.
- Respiratory physiology: What you really need to know
- From respiratory physiology to mechanical ventilation
- Mechanical ventilation for ARDS
- Delivering mechanical ventilation
- Caring for the ventilated patient
Networking Dinner – EUR 35 + Belgian VAT 21%.
Share on social media: @ESICM #lung #mvSOTA17