EDIC II Preparation Course
Location: Palais des Congrès de Paris (2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris, France)
Dates: October 20-21, 2018 (during LIVES 2018 in Paris)
Course Director: Jerome COCKINGS (MBBS FRCA FCICM FANZCA FFICM, Consultant IC Physician and Anaesthetist, Dept of ICM, Royal Berkshire NHS FT, Reading, UK)
For more information about registration see the LIVES 2018 webpages.
Key Reasons to Attend
- The official ESICM EDIC Preparation Course
- Lead by experienced EDIC examiners
- To sit the mock examination and receive individual feedback from examiners
- Tips on how to pass the exam, including guidance on educational materials and other resources to best prepare for the Part II EDIC exam
- Computer-based Assessment on Curves, Biochemistry and Imaging
- Clinical Case Scenarios on Medical and Cardiothoracic topics
- Mock exams in small groups
Who should attend this course?
- EDIC Candidates who want to improve their change of success
Further questions? Contact us at email@example.com