EDIC II Preparation Course
Date: October 25-26, 2022 (ESICM Congress)
Registrations Opening: June 16, 2022.
All courses can only be attended for registered congress delegates. To register for this course, a participant needs to register first for the Annual Congress. Information about the registrations are available on the 35th Annual Congress webpage.
Jerome COCKINGS MD, Intensive Care Unit, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust, Reading, United Kingdom
- This is the official ESICM EDIC Preparation Course
- Led by experienced EDIC examiners
- Sit the mock examination and receive individual feedback from examiners
- Receive tips on how to pass the exam, including guidance on educational materials and other resources to best prepare for the Part II EDIC exam
- Computer-based Assessment on Curves, Biochemistry and Imaging
- Clinical Case Scenarios on Medical and Cardiothoracic topics
- Mock exams in small groups
- EDIC Candidates who want to improve their chance of success
Further questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org