EDIC II Preparation Course
Location: CityCube – Berlin
Date: September 28 & 29, 2019
Course Director: Pascale Gruber
Invited Faculty: J Cockings, F Duska, P Elbers, H Flaatten, P Gruber, R Kumar, M Maggiorini, R Saha, P Waldauf, C Waldmann, A Wong
The course in Berlin is fully booked.
The next opportunity to attend the course will be in Spring 2020 (Brussels, 21 & 22 March 2020).
Key Reasons to Attend
- This is the official ESICM EDIC Preparation Course
- Led by experienced EDIC examiners
- Sit the mock examination and receive individual feedback from examiners
- Receive tips on how to pass the exam, including guidance on educational materials and other resources to best prepare for the Part II EDIC exam
- Computer-based Assessment on Curves, Biochemistry and Imaging
- Clinical Case Scenarios on Medical and Cardiothoracic topics
- Mock exams in small groups
Who should attend this course?
- EDIC Candidates who want to improve their change of success
Further questions? Contact us at email@example.com