EDIC II Preparation Course
The 2021 programme of the EDIC II Preparation Course, as described below, will combine self-study components with online mock exams in small groups with experienced EDIC II examiners.
Due to the technical limitations of the platform for the online mock exams, the registrations will be limited to 60 places!
March 22, 2021 – Registrations open
April 1 – May 20, 2021 – Opening period of the online classroom for self-study
April 20, 2021 – 13:30-18:30 (CEST) – Online mock exams on the ESICM Academy
Key Reasons to Attend
- This is the official ESICM EDIC Preparation Course
- Led by experienced EDIC examiners
- Sit the mock examination and receive individual feedback from examiners
- Receive tips on how to pass the exam, including guidance on educational materials and other resources to best prepare for the Part II EDIC exam
- Computer-based Assessment on Curves, Biochemistry and Imaging
- Clinical Case Scenarios on Medical and Cardiothoracic topics
- Mock exams in small groups
Who should attend this course?
- EDIC Candidates who want to improve their change of success