ESICM Academy: browse the Sepsis eModules
Academy eModules are electronic books grouped in categories. They contain updated, peer-reviewed, evidence-based training material. ESICM Academy is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
If you are an ESICM member, you can access for free all the courses available on the Academy.
Each month we will highlight all the available courses related to a specific theme. This month, we highlight all eModules related to Sepsis and curated by the SIS (Systemic Inflammation and Sepsis) Section.
Below you can find an overview of the available Sepsis eModules:
Sepsis and Septic Shock Part I-IV
- Introduction, definitions and recognition of sepsis
- Resuscitation and hemodynamic support of the patient with sepsis
- Identification and source control in sepsis
- Adjuvant therapies in sepsis
Immunocompromised Patients I-IV
- Recognizing the Immunocompromised Patient in the ICU
- Mechanisms of Acquired Immunodeficiency
- Managing the Immunocompromised Patient
- Preventing Infection in the Immunocompromised Patients
With further courses on development (Sepsis and Tuberculosis; Sepsis and Malaria; Sepsis from Severe Dengue and Other Haemorrhagic Fevers), the aim of the SIS Section is to build upon available sources for our members to continue their professional development
Browse the Academy to find the content that best suits your needs and keep learning!