Don’t miss hands-on training & presentation of 22 major clinical trial results!
LIVES 2017, ESICM’s 30th Annual Congress of the Society will be held on September 23 – 27, 2017. This congress is the ICM congress to attend this year, with two full days of research and training courses, followed by a full three-day scientific programme which includes presentations of results from 22 recent clinical trials, and more simultaneous sessions and interactivity than ever before…
On site registration and congress bags are available at the Registration desk, LEVEL 0, YELLOW LEVEL at the ACV.
Location / Times
Austria Center Vienna (ACV)
- Saturday 23 September 07:30 – 18:30 (PG Courses + Core Congress)
- Sunday 24 September 07:30 – 20:00 (PG Courses + Core Congress)
- Monday 25 September 07:00 – 18:30 (Core Congress)
- Tuesday 26 September 07:00 – 19:00 (Core Congress)
- Wednesday 27 September 07:00 – 17:00 (Core Congress)
Discover the full educational and scientific programme here: LIVES 2017 iPlanner!
LIVES 2017 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 35 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.