LIVES 2020, MADRID – IFEMA – 10-14 October 2020
Registration is now open for LIVES 2020, the 33rd annual congress of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine. The congress will take place at the IFEMA, Madrid, from 10-14 October 2020.
This is the first time that LIVES will be hosted in Madrid – a cosmopolitan city with a rich history, art, architecture, culture and cuisine.
As well as attending one of the most recognised scientific events of the year, delegates will be able to stroll through Europe’s third-largest city, soaking up the Autumn sun and enjoy all the colours and flavours of Spain.
The congress attracts regular audiences of 6,000 physicians, anaesthetists, trainees and nursing and allied health professionals from 97 different countries and every continent.
This year, there will be much to do:
– a diverse faculty of >300 international speakers
– new scientific evidence and advances
– 20 interactive sessions with live voting
– 15 interactive debates
– 8 Master Classes
– 95 abstract sessions
– 9 parallel scientific sessions
– 25 sessions in the Simulation Centre
– demonstrations of the latest medical advances in the Tech Lounge
– 3 preparation courses for our European diplomas
…and multiple networking opportunities in the Members’ Lounge, NEXT Lounge and congress exhibition.
So register now and join us in Madrid and don’t miss the abstract deadline on 14 April!