Managing Pneumonia in the ICU – State of the Art 2017
The course will take place in Brussels on November 21 & 22, 2017, and will cover the following topics:
- Back to basics: Epidemiology and diagnostics
- Getting it right – Empirical therapy
- Perspectives in pneumonia treatment
- Antibiotic stewardship in pneumonia
- Directed antibiotic therapy
- Non-Bacterial infections
- Open discussion on future directions for research
The registration fees are set to EUR 300 (+ Belgian VAT 21%) for ESICM members and EUR 440 (+ Belgian VAT 21%) for non-members.
Special reduced fees for young doctors (born on or after January 1, 1987): EUR 200 + VAT – ID card or passport must be provided at the onsite check-in process.
The Course Directors are happy to meet the course participants during the networking dinner that will be organised on Tuesday November 21st evening. Fees for dinner: EUR 35 + Belgian VAT 21%.
This course is supported by Bayer AG.