Managing Pneumonia in the ICU – State of the Art 2018
The course will take place in Brussels on May 28 & 29, 2018, and will cover the following topics:
- Back to basics: Epidemiology and diagnostics
- Getting it right – Empirical therapy
- Perspectives in pneumonia treatment
- Antibiotic stewardship in pneumonia
- Directed antibiotic therapy
- Non-Bacterial infections
- Open discussion on future directions for research
The registration fees are set to EUR 200 (+ Belgian VAT 21%) for ESICM members and EUR 350 (+ Belgian VAT 21%) for non-members.
Special reduced fees for young doctors (born on or after January 1, 1988): EUR 160 + VAT – ID card or passport must be provided at the onsite check-in process.
The Course Directors are happy to meet the course participants during the networking dinner that will be organised on Monday, May 28st evening. Fees for dinner: EUR 30 + Belgian VAT 21%.