Intensive Care Medicine
THE JOURNAL PUBLISHES:
- review articles reflecting the present state of knowledge in special areas or summarising limited themes in which discussion has led to clearly defined conclusions;
- original papers reporting progress and results in all areas of intensive care medicine and its related fields;
- educational articles giving information on the progress of a topic of particular interest;
- discussion on technology, methods, new apparatus and modifications of standard techniques;
- brief reports of uncommon and interesting disorders;
- correspondence concerning matters of topical interest or relating to published material;
- book reviews, reports of meetings, and ESICM/ESPNIC guidelines and recommendations and announcements.
Update with Editor-In-Chief Elie Azoulay
ESICM members receive a subscription to Intensive Care Medicine as part of their membership benefits.
Call for Cardiovascular Papers
Read the call online here and watch this personal message from Antoine Vieillard-Baron, Intensive Care Medicine (ICM) section editor:
Interested in submitting a paper?
Ensure that your submission has the best possible chance for success by carefully reviewing and adhering to the ICM instructions for authors.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
How to submit a manuscript to the journal?
For any information and correspondence NOT related to submitted manuscripts, please contact email@example.com
Abstracts of the newest, most recently reviewed articles to be featured in the next issue can be found on Online First. Full manuscripts are available to ESICM/ESPNIC Members, password protected).
The Editor-in-Chief is Élie Azoulay (Paris, France), he took over the helm of the journal in early 2013. ICM’s Deputy Editors are Giuseppe Citerio (Monza, Italy) and Jean-François Timsit, (Grenoble, France).
The past Editors-in-Chief are
- Massimo Antonelli. Deputy Editors: Giorgio Conti, Salvatore Maggiore and Jordi Mancebo 2007-2013
- Laurent Brochard. Deputy Editors: Christian Brun-Buisson and Christian Richard 2001-2007
- Konrad Falke and Herwig Gerlach (Associate Editor) 1995- 2001
- Francois Lemaire and Christian Brun-Buisson (Associate Editor) 1989-1995
WISH TO ADVERTISE IN THE JOURNAL?
Industry willing to advertise in our journal should contact Mrs Kathrin Koelling for further information and rates.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Exam Preparation Courses
Thematic Advanced Courses
Practical Case Based Workshops
European Diploma in ICM (EDIC)
European Diploma in advanced critical care EchoCardiography (EDEC)