As part of the requirements for completion of the EDEC curriculum, prior to sitting the exam, candidates for EDEC certification must participate in advanced courses for a minimum of 40 collected points. These 40 points should include a minimum of 20 points of EDEC webinars (lectures / case discussions).
Participation in EDEC Webinars (one point each session) is reserved exclusively for attendees of the EDEC Advanced course (organised by ESICM) and registered EDEC candidates.
The webinars will take place in 2018 as follows:
- June 27 at 11:00 – LV Filling pressures in a patient with ARF – F Clau-Terre/T McLean
- August 29 at 14:00 – Circulatory failure after cardiac surgery – N Fletcher/B Cholley
- September 12 at 14:00 – Septic shock patient with serial echo exams – P Mayo/P Vignon
- September 17 at 14:00 – Weaning difficulties from ventilator – M Slama/D De Backer
- September 19 at 14:00 – Circulatory failure & atril fibrillation – M Balik
- September 26 at 14:00 – Patient with severe ARDS – A Vieillard-Baron/P Mayo
- October 3 at 14:00 – Decompensated chronic respiratory insufficiency – G Voga
- October 10 at 11:00 – Patient receiving a fluid challenge – D De Backer/M Slama
Registration link is provided by the EDEC secretariat.
Questions or suggestions? Contact EDEC@esicm.org