Intensive Care Cracking Refresher Course
Dates: 22-23 October 2022
Format: on-site, at LIVES 2022 Paris
Max number of participants: 300
Frantisek DUSKA MD, PhD, AFICM, EDIC, Associate Professor of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine at FNKV University Hospital in Prague, Czech Republic; Chairperson of Education & Training Committee, ESICM
Victoria BENNETT MD MBBS FFICM FRCA, Anaesthetic and Intensive care registrar, University Hospital Lewisham, London, United Kingdom
The course starts with a good physiological ground and then it moves to bedside management.
It leverages innovative educational methodology combining keynotes, interactive lectures, PechaKucha sessions (short, snappy very visual and concise presentations of narrow, clearly defined topics) and whiteboard sessions used for explaining difficult topics and summarising PechaKucha sessions.
Intensive Care Cracking Refresher Course, has been granted 12 European CME credits by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®).
- Build upon your knowledge of diverse intensive care topics, including General ICU Care
Sepsis & Infections, Trauma, Neuro, Respiratory and Homeostasis
- Interactive sessions following PechaKucha methodology
- Opportunities to interact with the team of international experts that will be facilitating the course
- To learn about Sepsis from physiology to management
- To refresh knowledge on Trauma from physiology to management
- To deep dive in essentials of General ICU care
- To recap key points on homeostasis
- To understand respiratory support
- To learn about Heamathological malignancies in ICU and their management in a nutshell
- To review infections in ICU
- General ICU Care
- Sepsis & Infections
Junior intensivists seeking a thorough review of Intensive Care topics, from physiology to bedside management