Location: CityCube, Berlin, Germany
Dates: September 29, 2019 (during LIVES 2019 in Berlin)
Master Class Director: Ari Ercole, BA MA MB BChir PhD, Division of Anaesthesia, Department of Medicine, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
Endorsement: This Master Class is endorsed by the Technology Assessment and Health Informatics Transectional working group, ESICM
Key Reasons to attend
- To discover and share insights about large, rich and complex data sets
- To find new ways to answer actual clinical questions using large datasets of electronic health records
- To interact with professionals who put themselves to the test and cooperate with specialists of different fields
- To learn more about the potential of medical data, machine learning and predictive modelling that could provide new insights and improve patient care.
- An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event
- The potential of Big Data analysis for Intensive Care Medicine
- Patient database queries
- Development of predictive models.
- Results obtained so far with this form of research and discuss issues of sensible data security, privacy, and quality
Who should attend this master class?
- Clinicians, data scientists and statisticians
Social media: @ESICM #TAHI