Learning is a lifelong pursuit...
Register now for Postgraduate courses at LIVES 2013
Why not expand or refresh your skills at ESICM's annual congress? LIVES 2013 offers a comprehensive continuing professional development educational programme, plus seven intensive postgraduate courses held prior to the congress opening on October 5-6th. These courses are suitable for a range of levels, from trainees to more senior physicians and offer hands-on training in an interactive and highly informative atmosphere.
Courses on offer include:
- PERI-OPERATIVE RISK MANAGEMENT: SIMULATION BASED TRAINING IN DELIRIUM MANAGEMENT, VENTILATION AND HAEMODYNAMIC MANAGEMENT
- BASIC CRITICAL CARE ULTRASOUNDS: HEART AND LUNG
- CRITICAL CARE REFRESHER COURSE
- ECHOGRAPHY IN TRAUMA AND EMERGENCY
- MECHANICAL VENTILATION: FROM BASICS TO ADVANCED TREATMENT
- METABOLIC CARE OF THE CRITICALLY ILL PATIENT
The 26th ESICM LIVES Annual Congress is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide up to 30 hours of European external CME credits. PG Courses: 12 credits (6 per day) Congress: 18 credits (6 per day)
For more information about all of the courses offered at LIVES 2013 & to REGISTER, visit our Educational Programme webpage NOW! NOTE: Online registration is set to close on September 25th, so don't wait and miss this great opportunity to learn!
PLEASE NOTE: The course "PERI-OPERATIVE RISK MANAGEMENT" will be held at a location outside of the congress centre. It will be held at:
iLumens Simulation Department
Paris Descartes University
45 Rue des St Peres
75006 Paris, France
All other courses will be at the congress venue: Palais des Congrés<Back to the news list