Current EDIC Registration Dates
EDIC I - 2015 Autumn Session: Registration dates will be announced in Spring 2015.
EDIC II - 2015 Autumn Session: Registration dates will be announced in Spring 2015.
Registration Process for EDIC I & II
All candidates must have a fully complete and updated application, successfully register during the registration period (noted above) and have their registration validated before they are fully registered for the EDIC I or EDIC II exam. Please find details about this 3 step process below.
1. Application Process (creation of your personal EDIC profile)
New Candidates: Please complete an application form now by using the link below
For Candidates who have already completed an application form, please check that your details are still valid by logging in using the link below. Please make any changes as necessary.
2. Registration Process (booking of exam centre and level of exam)
Candidates will be informed on the ESICM website when registration opens. Places are on a first come first served basis.
Before registering, please make sure that in your country there is an Embassy or Consulate of the country where you would like to take the exam.
Please select one centre (only) per candidate by logging in using the link below. Once processed, payment will be requested (credit cards only) using a secure method.
3. Validation Process
Each application is processed individually by the EDIC Secretariat and can take up to four weeks.
- All candidates should receive an automatic electronic response when registration is complete. This message is NOT a confirmation that the candidate has a guaranteed seat. Your seat at the EDIC Part I exam is only guaranteed after the validation of your application by the office (by the closing date of applications)
- Candidates should wait for validation before making any travel arrangements (e.g. work leave, flight/hotel reservations, visa application, etc.) ESICM is not responsible for any costs incurred by validated or unvalidated candidates
- Candidates credit cards are not charged by ESICM until the validation process is complete. Note that some financial institutions may provisionally deduct the fee immediately upon entering the credit card data during registration, these funds are held by the individual bank - not ESICM, so any issues must be resolved by the candidate with their own bank.